Back to All Events

2020 BIA Semifinals & Community Voting

  • bioLOGIC Foundation The Center by SIDIS 900 E Main Street (map)

bioLOGIC Innovation Awards Community Voting — Semifinals

From 12pm EST on February 3, 2020 through 12pm EST on February 14, 2020, members of the community will have the opportunity to participate in the bioLOGIC Innovation Awards by casting their vote in support of their favorite life science startup semifinalist. Each voter will be able to vote once for their favorite startup organization and votes counts for the Semifinals will not be published but will aid in informing who advances to the Pitch Day Finals. Community voting comprises 25% of the total application decision, together with the Community Advisory Board votes (25%) and the bioLOGIC Board of Directors votes (50%). Once votes have been tallied, four applicants will be selected to advance to the Pitch Day Finals.

Click here to receive a community voting reminder!